Weekly Roundup, 5 August 2022
vEmpire is working hard to make sure we are creating the utmost value for our community every day. We plan to continue the growth we have seen in previous market cycles so we can rise to be the top metaverse-based protocol, through consistent delivery, hiring great talent, improving our DDAO structure and staying true to our roots we will make sure the metaverse is and stays decentralised.
- Ventures team has ongoing interviews to funnel potential investments through the pipeline
- 3 members of the team is currently at Hacker House Krakow, networking with new promising projects and industry experts
- Working with marketing professionals to grow the vEmpire brand, game and newsletter
- Applying the finishing touches to our Q2 report, it should be done very soon
- Continuing to acquire undervalued NFTs and metaverse land
- The company is hedging some funds in case of an economic downturn so we can take advantage of opportunities and avoid large risks.
- We are heading to Stockhold for another crypto event in 2 weeks
- USDC pool is still growing in use as people begin to see the value in volatile markets
- New website is in development, we are frequently fixing design issues to ensure the UX is perfect
- The design of the new staking website is 90% finished, we have created a design that makes the experience easy, fun and simple — even grandad can use it
- Come say hi at HH Krakow, we are open to meet you!
- Solana bridge is waiting on release date
- Delayed release of our collaboration with an industry-leading project in the metaverse, stay tuned as we may announce soon
- We will be holding an Investment Spaces on our Twitter with the project founders next week so follow our socials to make sure you don’t miss it (link at the bottom)
- We are going to start including our CMO in our weekly TBCS to make sure the listeners and watchers are having the best experience, we will continue to bring on interesting people and talk about the biggest things in crypto
- We are starting our weekly chinese newsletter next week! So that our Asian audience can keep up with the most important crypto news too
- We have re-structured our DDAO and we are going to be starting the implementation phase next
- Continuing our cross-community collaborations with giveaways and great opportunities
- Beginning to implement marketing strategies to grow our newsletter and game audience.
- Continuing to work on cross-community collaborations to widen our reach
- Recent giveaway announcement allowing some of our community members to have a chance at winning a free mint or whitelist spot
- Creating and designing a new vEmpire Telegram sticker pack that features the full core team so you can use it in all of your TG channels!
- Pursue discussion with marketing professionals on vEmpire growth strategies
- Giveaway is still ongoing, enter for a chance to win an NFT worth $150 in ETH or a whitelist spot to one of the most desired NFT projects!
- We have released a DDAO report also on our Medium so you can see all the new updates and decisions our DDAO has been making
- We want to know what you want from our weekly TBCS — recommend your favourite crypto influencer or podcast host or Youtuber and we will try to get them on, what do you want us to talk about — let us know via our socials!
- What would you like to see from vEmpire? More community competitions, partnerships, podcasts, staking pools, threads, memes, let us know!
- Our Discord and Telegram are very active right now, hop in one of our channels and be welcomed by hundreds of members!
- We are aiming to make our community the strongest in crypto, that means we are going to start providing you with power and responsibility through our new DDAO structure. With this comes incentives, but more importantly, conviction, you will be a part of vEmpire and have impacting power on our decisions. Stay tuned on our socials for more updates on this.
vEmpire DDAO Socials: